воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

fodor stephanie





Iapos;m pathetically new to this... So bear with me.
I found myself with a bit of free time, which is ridiculously rare in my life. Itapos;s actually depressing to think that Iapos;m spending it blogging.
Well excuse me Iapos;m being rude... My name is Della. I love photography and creative writing. If Iapos;m not drowning in college applications and other school related busy-work, Iapos;m writing short stories and personal poems. I have a dog, two sisters, and a pair of pain-in-the-ass parents. Je parle francaise, and I would someday like to learn sign language.
Bleh...enough about me. I want to hear about you And by "you" I mean the millions of readers... Hah.

fodor stephanie, fodor special sciences, fodor spain, fodor singapore, fodor shanghai.



Комментариев нет: