воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

constatations




Today, Piper and I are going to get our flu shots at the local Target Pharmacy. As a very frequent traveler, the world is better off if I get a flu shot. As for Piper, I guess it is a good idea in general.

Iapos;ve been keeping up with the political and economic fronts as best I can. Thereapos;s a slim chance that Obama can win Georgia, West Virginia, North Dakota, and Montana. That would be nice, but not nearly as important as the less likely possibility of having 40 or fewer Republican Senators, so as to prevent filibusters. Bush says itapos;s good heapos;s in charge to work out this economic mess.

Last night, I foolishly stayed up to see the opening bit of SNL. What a disappointment to see it was a rerun. I went to sleep before the end of the baseball game. As it turns out, I got to see all of the home runs, and would have been disappointed in the eleventh inning.

Breakfast this morning was again colored by the presence of teenaged hockey players and their families. One issue was that the TV in the dining room had been turned to a channel that was showing "paid programming" for Swiffer, and some kid had stolen the batteries from the remote.

BTW, the weather yesterday was fantastic All the kids in town were invited to a big halloween party from 2 to 7PM, and the kids had a great time. Josiah last night went on his first sleep-over with his friend Brian. It will be interesting to see how that went. Piper stayed up watching TV last night, because she didnapos;t have Josiahapos;s bed-time as a blocker. I think she was watching a Man v. Wild marathon.

Can I write a novel this November? Previous efforts say no, but Iapos;m going to try again. Hopefully I can get a little time this month outlining, and doing initial research.

add biometrics site, constatations, constatation explosion, constatation, constat gardener, constat dinfraction.



Комментариев нет: