понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

cloud fairy




Another day another dollar.� Not literally I hope.

A much better day for me emotionally.� I managed to talk to my insurance guy yesterday afternoon and my disability insurance will cover my illness, if the dr says I�need to finish work then I do, and after 4 weeks my cover kicks in.� Yahoo.

BUT ... Still need to run the business until Xmas as that is when the serious sales come in and well, would be a monumental fool to close before then.� Having a bit of a summit meeting tomorrow with the insurance guy and my worker/mum to see how was can handle things from here.�

Finally got my lease out to check it out and the next renewal is July 2009, so if we do close out responsibility ends then.� Which is not too bad considering.� Hopefully we can lease the place out before then though.

So, I went home last night and my partner was less than helpful although I am sure they were just trying to apos;fixapos; me.� It was very stressful though, trying to have them come up with solutions to problems when they didnapos;t fully understand the problems in the first place and were swinging wildly between two different alternatives.� Nothing was suitable, so itapos;s a case of having a think, waiting to see what happens tomorrow with the insurance guy and making a plan from there.� I think with Nov looming and hence being able to order stuff which wonapos;t have to be paid for until 20th Dec is a huge and welcome relief.

Itapos;s a case of hanging in there ...
cloud fairy, cloud factory nine, cloud fact type, cloud faces, cloud face in jesus.



Комментариев нет: