суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

basketball jerseys for kids




�Jonrsquo;s not talking to me anymore. He hasnrsquo;t called me back and I donrsquo;t think he plans on answering any of my calls. He got mad at me again when we were talking on AIM, itrsquo;s true that I get really distracted when Irsquo;m on my computer and I typically donrsquo;t answer back, but I didnrsquo;t know hersquo;d get so hot and bothered by it.

So here I am feeling pretty lonely, the only person I talk to about things I really want to talk about has no interest in talking to me. I know I have some friends here, but Irsquo;m not an idiot ndash; none of them give a shit about me. Even my ldquo;best friendrdquo; is way to busy to talk to me most of the time, and she definitely doesnrsquo;t want to drive all the way out here just to hang out.

I guess Irsquo;m just here on my own again. Itrsquo;s not all bad, maybe I might even start writing more. I need to get my thoughts out somehow.�



child craft lion, basketball jerseys for kids, basketball jerseys custom, basketball jerseys cheap, basketball jerseys and shorts, basketball jerseys + sleeves.



Комментариев нет: